Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Just read this...

Really, the best possible thing I could write today is this strong suggestion: go to 37days.typepad.com and read this hilarious, important message and challenge from Patti. I love her. I am excited because I have wanted her to come and do her work at Guilford, and she is doing just that with her business partner David on Feb. 20th.
Hey, I asked for what I wanted.

Isn't this just the perfect message to follow the theme of "think bigger, see wider, get out of the jar...?" Know what you know. What do you want?

1 comment:

DragonFly Sights said...

I have just completed reading every entry of all of your blogs. I am inebriated in the wine of your thoughts, hopes, dreams, musings, poems, books, run on sentences, fears, cliffs to jump off of, space to be in, places to see with wider vision. It is all so...full...I am filled, steeping in it all, inebriated...embraced, loved, known, and wanting...wanting to be a part of this wonderful thing, place, space you have begun and offer to us so freely...so fully, so wonderfully. Feeling the POSSIBILITY of myself a little more, of others a little bit more. Feeling the possibility of my dreams a little more. Wanting each of them more. Wanting to love my children & husband more, THEM, not who I think they should be. Wanting to be loved by them more, ME, not who they think I should be. Wanting to be MYSELF more. To find her, to know her to share HER. Wanting to jump from the cliff I find myself so terrified of... Asking for more real, more courage, more faith, more trust, more choosing to see perfection while accepting less - in myself and others... And for less fear. It's a start.

Thank you for this and all that you are, have been and are becoming.