Saturday, January 7, 2012

Bounty day, January 7, 2012

Follow, follow, follow your heart, like a bloodhound on the scent.  I mostly don't ever know where the smells will take me.  Although, that might just be untrue.  I might completely KNOW but dwell within the unknowing.  I sometimes feel trapped within the unknowing that all the pieces and parts and people in my life have given me to construct;  trapped within my own prison walls but with tiny windows, so all hope is not lost.  If I can be looking out when the next clue comes by, I can sometimes catch it.  I mostly feel focused on the walls instead of the windows.  But today felt more like the opposite.  It felt like I was sticking my head out the window this morning at the horse farm.  I didn't feel trapped.  I felt some freedom, some wiggle room, as if perhaps prison walls can be torn down, and there can be some new ways of being in your own world.

No comments: